Alisa Patterson transitioned into real estate in 2004 with 10 years of experience in sales and marketing. Helping people buy and sell real estate is something that she is very passionate about.
Alisa serves as our Managing Broker at Keller Williams Realty Signature. Every market has its challenges and she focuses on solutions that achieve the best, realistic outcome for all of the clients that she advocates for. Alisa also believes that she should always be learning and bettering herself. The market continually changes and as an active real estate broker, she needs to be able to change with the market equally to do what is best for her clients. With this in mind, she is proud to be a part of the following:
- Over Fourteen Years of Customer Service and Sales Related Experience
- Managing Broker of Rockford Keller Williams Realty Signature Office
- Full-Time Real Estate Professional since 2004
- Member of the Illinois Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Associate of the Rockford Area Association of Realtors (RAAR)
- Subscriber of the Rockford MLS
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- 2015 Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR) President
- 2016 Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR) VP of Membership
- 2016 President for the Rockford Area Realtors
- Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- C2EX (Commitment to Excellence Certification)
- EPro (2020)
- Relocation Specialist
- Byron Rotary
- Byron Chamber of Commerce
In addition, Alisa places a focus on Specializing in Relocation & First Time Homebuyer, Effective Marketing Plans, Free Market Analysis, and Buyer Consultations.
Finally, Alisa Patterson ‘s goal is to listen and understand the needs of her peers and clients to help them achieve their desired results. She appreciates the trust and confidence her clients have placed in her when she is their choice as a real estate agent.